Exactly why you need a Daily Energy Practice
There are so many benefits to having a daily Energy practice! Getting into the habit of clearing and cleaning your energy, and raising your consciousness EVERY DAY is a game changer. For business, for being more magnetic to clients, for more ease and flow…read on for the full list. Which would make the biggest difference in your business and life?
- Stress Reduction: Stress and negative emotions block the flow of energy and creativity. Clearing emotional clutter creates space for positive energy to flow and enter a state of flow more easily.
- Enhanced Awareness: Energetic practices increase self-awareness by encouraging you to observe your thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations. This heightened awareness helps people recognize and address energetic blockages or resistance that hinder their flow.
- Alignment with Purpose: Energetic practices connect you with your inner self and purpose. When aligned with your purpose, you are more likely to find joy and fulfillment, making it easier to enter a state of flow
- Being Present: Energetic practices cultivate mindfulness and presence, which are essential for getting into flow and maintaining it.
- Boosting Creativity: Many entrepreneurs and creatives rely on flow states to generate innovative ideas.
- Expand ability to receive and hold more – Expand comfort zone by taking inspired actions that gradually expand you, & move you towards your goals
- Energetic Clearing: Energetic practices often involve techniques for clearing and balancing one’s energy field. This removes energetic obstacles, such as negative thought patterns, self-doubt, or fear, that impede the flow of creative energy.
- Emotional Resilience: Energetic practices enhance emotional resilience, allowing you to stay calm and centered in the face of challenges. This resilience is valuable for maintaining flow even in difficult circumstances.
So, to summarise, a regular energy practice serves as a foundation for getting into flow and clearing energy by harmonizing mind, body, and spirit. And who doesn’t want that?
If you’d like an example of a Daily Energy Practice, my “go to” basic one is the 3-3-3 and it literally takes less than 10 minutes a day.
Some days you’ll need more than that, other days that’s plenty.
Take time to tune into your body and soul and feel into what you need.
Think of this as spiritual hygiene, like brushing your teeth every day!